HTM operates buses on natural gas, which emit very few harmful substances. The HTM buses run on lines 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 and 29. Each bus has 78 standing and sitting positions for passengers. They provide up-to-date journey information on a screen behind the driver showing the next 3 or 4 stops.
All HTM natural gas buses have:
- A wide entry floor on level with the platform
- 1 place for a (manual) wheelchair, zimmer frame and/or stroller
- Special reserved seats for the disabled, elderly people and pregnant women
- Information screens with route information
- Automatic stop announcements
- You can buy a ticket from the driver. Pay by bank card or credit card, including contactless.
- If you are travelling in a wheelchair, read the information about travelling with a disability.