HTM will be running more often from 1 June onwards and you are required to wear a facemask on public transport. Give each other room in the bus or tram and at the stop. Please avoid unnecessary travel. We can do it together!
We are seeing that public transport is getting busier again. That means that HTM will be running its full timetable again from 1 June. HTM's 6 night buses, which normally run on Friday and Saturday nights from the center of The Hague to the suburbs, have been dicontinued. Due to current developments and the limited opening of nightlife, this measure will in any case last until mid-July.
We can only travel safely together if everyone sticks to what has been agreed; we hope that you will help us do this.
- Do not travel by bus or tram if you have flu-like symptoms or a high temperature
- Give each other room in the bus or tram and at the stop
- Leave room for passengers to get off first
- Only a limited number of passengers are permitted in the buses and trams, so wait for the next one if a bus or tram is too full
- From 1 June, you must wear a facemask on public transport (above age 13)
- From 1 June, you must use the stop buttons again if you want to get off the tram or bus. The driver opens the doors for you.