Public transport in the Hague region is running for everyone again. That means you're more than welcome on our trams and buses for a day out. Everyone aged 13 and over must wear a face mask on public transport.
HTM has been running the full service since 1 June. The 6 night buses that normally run from the centre to the suburbs on Friday and Saturday nights will not run until at least 1 September.
We can only travel safely together if everyone sticks to what has been agreed; we hope that you will help us do this.
- Wash your hands before and after the journey, and do not travel if you have cold or flu symptoms.
- We constantly clean our trams and buses thoroughly, including the stop/door buttons and rails.
- Although seats are available on our buses and trams, please give everyone space even if you have to stand.
- Avoid travelling during rush hour if possible.
- Everyone aged 13 and over must wear a face mask on public transport; visit here for frequently asked questions about using face masks
- Put on the face mask before you get on; we recommend you also wear the face mask at stops and stations
- Use the stop button when you want to get off
- A yellow/black line has been introduced at busy stops; wait behind this line until the passengers have got off
- Leave room for passengers to get off first
- Keep 4 steps away from each other on stairs and escalators
- There is space for 2 people in the lifts to platforms
- Be friendly to fellow passengers and HTM Staff