This ticket gives you unlimited travel on HTM trams and buses for a whole day. Handy for a day out. The Day Ticket costs € 7.10 per person.
Where to buy one
- Via the HTM ticket app as a ticket on your phone: pay with a credit card or iDeal
- From the bus driver: pay with a bank card (Dutch or most European cards) or a credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
- From the ticket machine in all trams: pay with coins, a bank card (Dutch or most European cards) or a credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
- From HTM Service Points
- At VVV Den Haag (in the Stadhuis in the centre of The Hague) and VVV Delft (Kerkstraat 3 in Delft)
- At various hotels, only for their guests: overview of hotels
How to use it
The HTM Day Ticket is a separate disposable smart card. You have to check in and out with it on each tram and bus.
If you bought your HTM Day Ticket from the bus driver or from a ticket machine on a tram, you do not have to check in and out. The time and date are automatically printed on the card.
If you bought a Day Ticket via the HTM Ticket app, you must activate it on your phone before you can use it.