The inexpensive HTM Day Ticket Child is handy for children from 4 to 12 years old. This ticket gives a child unlimited travel on HTM trams and buses for a whole day. It costs € 1.50 per person. Children under 4 years old travel free of charge!
Where to buy one
- Via the HTM ticket app as a ticket on your phone: pay with a credit card or iDeal
- From the bus driver: pay with a bank card (Dutch or most European cards) or a credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
- From the ticket machine in all trams: pay with coins, a bank card (Dutch or most European cards) or a credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
- From HTM Service Points
- At VVV Den Haag (in the Stadhuis in the centre of The Hague) and VVV Delft (Kerkstraat 3 in Delft)
- At various hotels, only for their guests: overview of hotels
How to use it
The HTM Day Ticket Child is a separate disposable smart card. You have to check in and out with it on each tram and bus.
If you bought an HTM Day Ticket Child from the bus driver or from a ticket machine on a tram, you do not have to check in and out. The time and date are automatically printed on the card.
If you bought an HTM Day Ticket Child via the HTM Ticket app, you must activate it on your phone before you can use it.