Are you travelling to the centre of The Hague but want to avoid the traffic and park cheaply? P+R Hoornwijck is the answer. Here you can park cheaply and simply take the tram to the centre of The Hague.
This is how it works:
You park at P+R Hoornwijck and take tram 1 or 15 to the centre of The Hague. The P+R Hoornwijck site is at Laan van Zuid Hoorn 38 in Rijswijk (a garage car park). You can get there via the A4 (exit 9 for Ypenburg) and the A13 (exit 7, Den Haag-Zuid). Buy a ticket in the P+R Hoornwijck garage car park. Tram 1 or 15 then gets you into the centre of The Hague in quarter of an hour. More information about P+R Hoornwijck.
Where and when is the HTM Ticket valid?
- This ticket is only valid in HTM trams 1 and 15 to and from the centre of The Hague.
- Tram 1 from the Broekpolder stop to zone 5400 The?Hague Centre (this includes stops such as City Centre and the Vredespaleis)
- Tram 15 from the Laan van 's Gravemade stop to zone 5400 The Hague Centre.
- This ticket is not valid on any other HTM trams and buses.
- All persons travel together on one ticket.