Applying for, extending and changing subscriptions for your employees (with a minimum of 25) is possible with a large-scale contract. An account gives you access to a secure website. Applying for, extending and changing subscriptions is simple. You will receive an invoice once a month. Employees can contact our service desk if they have any questions or comments or want to know about additional services. This is on the 3rd floor of the Stichthage offices on The Hague Central Station.
Benefits for employers
- Simple online application and management
- Less administration
- All business subscriptions on a monthly invoice
- The cost of commuting by public transport can be reimbursed tax-free.
- Detailed reports
- Easy application for the HTM Business Relations Ticket for visitors and business relations.
Benefits for employees
- The subscription is on the personal OV-chipkaart as a travel product.
- The subscription can be used for commuting as well as for private use.
- Special service desk for business clients
- No administrative fuss
HTM can be contacted by phone for questions by employers from 09:00 to 16:00 on Monday to Friday. Employees can visit our special service desk on The Hague Central Station between 11:00 and 13:00. The escalator next to the public transport service shop on the concourse takes visitors to the entrance to the Stichthage offices. Employees can report to the reception desk. The service desk is on the 3rd floor.