HTM has been running an electric bus on busline 28 since December 2018.
It has 24 fixed seats and 7 folding seats. The bus is fitted with a Qstraint, a new system for keeping a wheelchair in place. HTM wants to gain experience with this new type of bus and as a result gradually change its whole fleet to zero-emission buses.
All electric buses have:
- A wide entry floor on level with the platform
- 1 place for a (manual) wheelchair, zimmer frame and/or stroller
- 7 folding seats
- Special reserved seats for the disabled, elderly people and pregnant women
- Information screens with route information
- Automatic stop announcements
- You can buy a ticket from the driver. Pay by bank card or credit card, including contactless.
- If you are travelling in wheelchair, read the information about travelling with a disability.