HTM’s red and beige trams have been running in and around the city of The Hague for decades.
They are an essential part of the cityscape and are familiar to all the city’s inhabitants and visitors.
The driver of a GTL tram is situated in an open drivers cab. All these trams have ticket vending machines.
They run on lines 1, 6, 12 and 16 in The Hague, Rijswijk, Voorburg, Leidschendam and Delft.
These trams are less easily accessible for the disabled and passengers with strollers because they have narrow entrance doors with steps.
All the GTL trams have:
- A narrow entrance door with steps
- Bench seats facing one way
- 5 entrance doors
- Information screens showing route information
- Automatic stop announcements
- A ticket vending machine in the middle of the tram